THIS SYSTEM IS RESTRICTED TO NC STATE UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES ONLY
Campus-wide Continuity Plans are documented in Sungard's LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System). The Department selected LDRPS as a planning tool because it offered a central repository to build, maintain and approve continuity plans through a web-based platform, allowing easy access from any location. The State of North Carolina Office of Information Technology adopted LDRPS as a continuity planning tool in the late 1990s, and NC State has continued to utilize this tool.
To gain access to the system, you must submit a request to email@example.com. Your request will be forwarded to the Department of Business Continuity for processing. Authentication is managed through the Unity System.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
When logging into LDRPS use Internet Explorer ONLY. Please access LDRPS by logging into Citrix.
Logging Into LDRPS - Use Citrix to Access LDRPS
To access LDRPS through Citirx, follow the below steps.
1) Access the Citrix website: https://citrix.ncsu.edu/
2) If needed, install the Citrix client for your system at the bottom of the window under client links.
2. Click Run
3. You must have administrator privileges to do this installation. If the previous step fails, left
click on the installation executable, CitrixOnlinePluginFull.exe, and select Run as
administrator. If you try to install the client and it gives you a message that you need to be
an Administrator to install. Save the install file locally and right click on it to Run as
4. Click OK.
3) Configure the Citrix client to use https://citrix.ncsu.edu/
4) Log into Citrix on main page with regular unity id
5) Click on the Hosted Services folder, click the LDRPS icon
6) Click Block Access if prompted since it doesn't need to access files on your computer.
Continuity Plan Approval
Click Plan Approver Instructions for steps to approve the continuity plan.
The Department of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery will administer LDRPS Training through E-Learning. All users of LDRPS must be trained prior to receiving WRITE access to the system. User requests for READ ONLY access must first acquire approval by their Department Head and the Director of Business Continuity, with the exception of Senior Management, whom can receive READ ONLY by their written request.Confirmation of user training will be sent electronically and updated in LDRPS by the Administrator(s) of LDRPS. Sign up for LDRPS Training today through E-Learning.